How to arrive to the hotel
Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg is an elegant design boutique hotel located 107 Boulevard Saint Michel in Paris 5th district, near Luxembourg Gardens and the Latin quarter.
By RER train or Métro
- The nearest RER railway station is Luxembourg (Line B), opposite the hotel, exit Abbé de l'Epée, with a connection to Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport and Villepinte exhibition centre - 2 min walk to the hotel
- The nearest métro station is Vavin (line 4) - 10 min walk to the hotel
From the Airport
- Orly: 20 km, 35 min by RER B then Orlyval or direct via Roissybus. Shuttles to Denfert-Rochereau.
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle: 25 km, 35 min Direct by RER B, stop at Luxembourg station
- Gare Montparnasse: 10 min by Bus 82
- Gare du Nord: 10 min Direct by RER B stop at Luxembourg station
- Gare de Lyon: 15 min by RER A, at Châtelet station change RER, stop at Luxembourg station Line B.
- Bus: the nearest bus stops are Boulevard Saint-Michel, (routes 38 and 82) and Rue Gay Lussac (routes 21 and 27).
Lastly, there is a Vélib bicycle hire rank outside the hotel – an ideal way to discover Paris and avoid the traffic jams!